ground play

ground play
May 2011 Silke's blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Silke's blogs

Hi,
Today I rode Feather (Vaka) It was wonderful. by the end of the ride I was riding without reins and guiding only with a small crop we had a blast we rode inside the big arena and then we opened the gates and rode outside too, I just lay the reins down and used only the crop. she is so smooth we even cantered without reins. today was a very good day so I removed the saddle and rode bareback for a while, I am not very good at it yet, but I am getting better. It is starting to rain so I think that is a good time to break for lunch. Silke is so easy to catch now, she comes up to me and waits for me to halter her, it is wonderful, I rode Silke yesterday it went very well, she is moving with such light contact and she is accepting me getting on and off both sides now.

If you want to hear more about Silke go to her blogspot and read everything from the beginning. http://silkesprogress.blogspot.com

Cheryl and Silke & friends

No comments:

Post a Comment