Hi all,
Silke got her feet trimmed and If you were standing by watching you would not have known who she was, she was perfect for the farrier! he could have done her without me there! I also wormed her she seemed to like it! her coat is getting so short and it is very soft and Silky. she gets extra flax and Equine Challenge (I get it from my farrier, Jerry Huntsinger) and oats, and a little bit of black oil sunflower seeds, she loves them. about 1/4 cup of each. She has daily turnout with my other Iceys and my Mini.
She is doing so well. Just a little update,
Cheryl & Silke
Silke got her feet trimmed and If you were standing by watching you would not have known who she was, she was perfect for the farrier! he could have done her without me there! I also wormed her she seemed to like it! her coat is getting so short and it is very soft and Silky. she gets extra flax and Equine Challenge (I get it from my farrier, Jerry Huntsinger) and oats, and a little bit of black oil sunflower seeds, she loves them. about 1/4 cup of each. She has daily turnout with my other Iceys and my Mini.
She is doing so well. Just a little update,
Cheryl & Silke
No comments:
Post a Comment