Hi All,
My Trainer, Mike Schnicker, had a great riding day with Silke today, she is doing very well. I wish you all could be here to see how far she has come along thanks to Mike doing such a great job. Sadly Mike is only going to be here for 2 more weeks, I wish I could get him to stay longer, he is the best trainer I could have asked for
for Silke, he is kind and gentle and he reads my horse so well, its like he is so in tune with my horse, thanks, Mike.
Silke and I will miss you
Cheryl & Silke
My Trainer, Mike Schnicker, had a great riding day with Silke today, she is doing very well. I wish you all could be here to see how far she has come along thanks to Mike doing such a great job. Sadly Mike is only going to be here for 2 more weeks, I wish I could get him to stay longer, he is the best trainer I could have asked for
for Silke, he is kind and gentle and he reads my horse so well, its like he is so in tune with my horse, thanks, Mike.
Silke and I will miss you
Cheryl & Silke
No comments:
Post a Comment