Hi All,
Today Silke is like any other horse, it is amazing. she is tolting more, but she is also walk, trot cantering too! she has lots of go, but it is getting smoother everyday. she is quite happy walking and trotting/tolting. she is still learning to balance herself at the canter. she stops very easily now. I sat on her today, bareback for quite some time. Now I need to make the transition from the trainer to me, it should come easily for Silke. The trainer will continue to work with her and take her on trail at Battle Ground lake park so she can get used to where I ride. I am really excited about her first trail ride.
Thanks for listening,
Cheryl & Silke & trainer Mike
Today Silke is like any other horse, it is amazing. she is tolting more, but she is also walk, trot cantering too! she has lots of go, but it is getting smoother everyday. she is quite happy walking and trotting/tolting. she is still learning to balance herself at the canter. she stops very easily now. I sat on her today, bareback for quite some time. Now I need to make the transition from the trainer to me, it should come easily for Silke. The trainer will continue to work with her and take her on trail at Battle Ground lake park so she can get used to where I ride. I am really excited about her first trail ride.
Thanks for listening,
Cheryl & Silke & trainer Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment