Silke and I have really come a long way.
On Friday Silke was being a little bit testy, but I was very patient and just kept going until she had a good response. then the ultimate challenge happened:
My worker was trying to get the hose to work to fill water buckets and all of a sudden the water squirted out and shot Ice cubes all over the cement just a few feet from us, and up to this moment we didn't even know he was there! Well needless to say, Silke reacted and so did I it really startled both of us. My first thought was OK here we go... get ready. and you know she did go forward really fast, but I said Whoa quietly and bent her around, as we have done hundreds of times and Silke stopped. WooHoo! Then we just continued on with our ride and she didn't buck or panic, I feel like we have truly turned the corner. I can't wait till tomorrow morning. I am so pleased with our progress. Thanks for listening,Cheryl and Silke
No comments:
Post a Comment