Hi All,
Silke and I are having so much fun, we have been riding together everyday 5 days a week since October, and we have been very consistent since Silke came here one year ago last November. we have had lots of help and advice and support from all of you, Thank you ! today we are still going strong and I am going out this morning to ride her again. I have learned a lot about myself and my horse. I am especially learning that my confidence in myself is holding me back more than anything else so I want to thank all of you who have helped me through that process. this is a journey and it is the best horse journey I have ever been on. Happy trails to all of you I hope you who have adopted an Extreme farm horse can gain from these blogs as well as those of you who have other horses too. Our horses are our mirror. thanks for listening,
Cheryl and Silke
Silke and I are having so much fun, we have been riding together everyday 5 days a week since October, and we have been very consistent since Silke came here one year ago last November. we have had lots of help and advice and support from all of you, Thank you ! today we are still going strong and I am going out this morning to ride her again. I have learned a lot about myself and my horse. I am especially learning that my confidence in myself is holding me back more than anything else so I want to thank all of you who have helped me through that process. this is a journey and it is the best horse journey I have ever been on. Happy trails to all of you I hope you who have adopted an Extreme farm horse can gain from these blogs as well as those of you who have other horses too. Our horses are our mirror. thanks for listening,
Cheryl and Silke
No comments:
Post a Comment