Well,
Yesterday was awesome, I rode Feather and Bear and then I got Silke and she was so good she seems to like everything we do. I worked on all the ground work and we did everything in the big arena with 2-3 other people and their horses in the arena with us and we ended the day with her standing quietly at the mounting bench while I climbed all over her while other people rode their horses walk trot and canter passing us. Silke doesn't seem to even notice the other horses and riders and my dog runs past every once in a while. She is so level headed and sensible, I am very fortunate to have such wonderfully calm horses. Did I tell you that she loaded into the trailer last Monday as if she had done it her whole life.
Today I gave my Daughter and Granddaughter lessons on Bear and Feather, it was wonderful! they both did so well, now I know why I own 3 Iceys, I need to get Silke ready for trail riding and horse camping this summer.
Thanks for listening,
Cheryl and Silke
Yesterday was awesome, I rode Feather and Bear and then I got Silke and she was so good she seems to like everything we do. I worked on all the ground work and we did everything in the big arena with 2-3 other people and their horses in the arena with us and we ended the day with her standing quietly at the mounting bench while I climbed all over her while other people rode their horses walk trot and canter passing us. Silke doesn't seem to even notice the other horses and riders and my dog runs past every once in a while. She is so level headed and sensible, I am very fortunate to have such wonderfully calm horses. Did I tell you that she loaded into the trailer last Monday as if she had done it her whole life.
Today I gave my Daughter and Granddaughter lessons on Bear and Feather, it was wonderful! they both did so well, now I know why I own 3 Iceys, I need to get Silke ready for trail riding and horse camping this summer.
Thanks for listening,
Cheryl and Silke
No comments:
Post a Comment