So, the newest member of Silke's herd is a 2 legged member.
While I was gone (At the Icelandic play day) yesterday, my husband, Mike decided to "bond" with Silke by turning her out with the herd, it was shaky at first, but she was happy to be out. he also figured out how to turn her back in again. she is not quite ready to let him touch her too much, just enough to get the job done. He also volunteered to let her out again today. I got to watch from the kitchen window, this is also progress for my husband, he is enjoying the challenge. Thank you Mike.
Thanks for listening,
Cheryl & Silke
While I was gone (At the Icelandic play day) yesterday, my husband, Mike decided to "bond" with Silke by turning her out with the herd, it was shaky at first, but she was happy to be out. he also figured out how to turn her back in again. she is not quite ready to let him touch her too much, just enough to get the job done. He also volunteered to let her out again today. I got to watch from the kitchen window, this is also progress for my husband, he is enjoying the challenge. Thank you Mike.
Thanks for listening,
Cheryl & Silke
No comments:
Post a Comment