Hi All,
I am very excited to tell you about Silke's progress, because it was amazing to see my trainer tap into the potential of my horse before my very eyes. I was able to teach him to see her from my eyes. I wish there were words to describe this wonderful feeling. I was able to show him the side of Silke that I see everyday. I worked with Silke while he watched, and I explained what I was doing with each movement and with every expression of the horse and of me. Then I had him do it while I coached him into it step by step. He was able to send her out at a very soft walk and she even gave him a soft trot and finally a soft canter. he was so open to my suggestions, he is a very good trainer because he is still learning and he is open to ideas. He found out that softness/lightness can come from softness/lightness. And we saw it transfer under saddle, he had the best ride ever. We ended on a very good note. Silke loved the lesson. She got to teach the trainer. I can't wait till tomorrow, Thanks for listening,
Cheryl & Silke
I am very excited to tell you about Silke's progress, because it was amazing to see my trainer tap into the potential of my horse before my very eyes. I was able to teach him to see her from my eyes. I wish there were words to describe this wonderful feeling. I was able to show him the side of Silke that I see everyday. I worked with Silke while he watched, and I explained what I was doing with each movement and with every expression of the horse and of me. Then I had him do it while I coached him into it step by step. He was able to send her out at a very soft walk and she even gave him a soft trot and finally a soft canter. he was so open to my suggestions, he is a very good trainer because he is still learning and he is open to ideas. He found out that softness/lightness can come from softness/lightness. And we saw it transfer under saddle, he had the best ride ever. We ended on a very good note. Silke loved the lesson. She got to teach the trainer. I can't wait till tomorrow, Thanks for listening,
Cheryl & Silke
No comments:
Post a Comment