Hi All,
Today I received Silke's registration papers in the mail WooHoo!
The progress wasn't as great today, but I can say she is accepting a lot more things touching her. that has been the hardest thing to overcome for her, being 7yrs old and finally having Human things touch her after being in the wild (so to speak). She is accepting the hobbles very well she just stood there today and waited for them to be removed. (3rd day being hobbled). She stands still when the whip is being cracked really loud too. I put my leg over her and she dropped her head. I asked her to put her head down with less than one ounce of pressure. She put her head all the way to the ground and kept it there. she followed the arena dragger and also stood still when it went behind her. She is starting to trust a little more each day.
Thanks for listening,
Cheryl
No comments:
Post a Comment