ground play

ground play
May 2011 Silke's blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Silke n me

Hi all,
Silke has learned to do a lot of wonderful things and she is coming along nicely, however, not everything has gone perfectly. she has learned to buck under saddle, I know that a lot of you will want to send me well meaning advice on this subject, however that is not my reason for sharing with you. I want you to all realize that any horse can buck, bolt, kick, bite and much more. Silke has done everything she would normally do out in a herd of horses. I wish I could say that none of these things had happened, but they have. Silke is still a fabulous horse and I have no doubts that this too will pass, (sometimes like a kidney stone) she has already improved so much. I am really enjoying this wonderful horse. She truly is a wild horse and I am very fortunate to be her owner.
Thank you for listening,
Cheryl &  Silke

No comments:

Post a Comment