Sorry,
it's been a while since a progress report, The holidays got in the way just a bit. Silke and I had a visitor from a horse owner in Medford, it was great fun for us both. We would never have met if it wasn't for the Inlandicelandic group on facebook. I must say that horse owners are the nicest people ! I took Bear out and had the opportunity to show how smart Iceys are when I laid him down and had him pick me up. Silke decided to show me how she has missed our interaction by paying very close attention and making me look good to our guests, we didn't have much time. but as always my horses seem to always amaze me. Silke is really starting to look forward to seeing me today she came up to me in the stall in seconds instead of minutes !
Thanks for listening,
lets all start the new year off by logging all of our results and our time spent with our horses. It really helps me to be more consistent.
Cheryl, Silke, Bear Feather and Shorty
No comments:
Post a Comment