ground play

ground play
May 2011 Silke's blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Early progress 1

I have the excitement of a new horse to play with! 3 pairs of pants 4 shirts and coat and gloves,  just don't knock me over I couldn't get up! Today was not as good as yesterday, but we accomplished taking the halter off and on alot. then she decided she didn't want to be caught so we separated the 2 horses and they are both doing better. She didn't call out for him at all.  Faxi is doing very well he is letting me touch him all over and I was able to lead him into his own stall today right next to my Mini,  they really like each other. He is going to be really easy to train. he is very easy going and willing to do anything you ask. He accepts the flag and the stick and he likes to be brushed. I will go out again after dinner and see how she is doing. And maybe get the halter on and off again? Thanks for listening, CherylI have the excitement of a new horse to play with! 3 pairs of pants 4 shirts and coat and gloves,  just don't knock me over I couldn't get up! Today was not as good as yesterday, but we accomplished taking the halter off and on alot. then she decided she didn't want to be caught so we separated the 2 horses and they are both doing better. She didn't call out for him at all.  Faxi is doing very well he is letting me touch him all over and I was able to lead him into his own stall today right next to my Mini,  they really like each other. He is going to be really easy to train. he is very easy going and willing to do anything you ask. He accepts the flag and the stick and he likes to be brushed. I will go out again after dinner and see how she is doing. And maybe get the halter on and off again? Thanks for listening, Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment