This blog is about Silke my Icelandic horse, she was in a herd for the last 7 yrs of her life,(she is 7 yrs old) not really being handled by humans, not even haltered until I chose her. she came from Ellensburg Washington to my place here in Vancouver Washington, her first trailer ride. this blog will follow her progress.
ground play
May 2011 Silke's blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi all,
ReplyDeletetoday was very cold, I had 3 layers on and felt like a kid in a snowsuit, don't knock me down cause I can't get up. needless to say, I didn't spend very much time with Silke. we went for a walk and she helped me bag up grain for the week by having a little for her self. we stood in the aisleway while someone worked her horse at liberty in the big Arena and cracking the whip a few times she startled, but didn't really react. we had a nice low key day of just hanging out.