I Can't believe its been a week, today we picked up all 4 feet 3 or 4 times each, she is getting easier to catch, she is doing really well, I put my leg over her from the mounting bench again, I put my full body weight over her back and she lowered her head as if to say go ahead get on! I can throw the rope over her back withers, rump, and around her legs. she stands still when I slap the ground with a stick and string. I can swing it over her head too!
I went back out this evening so I could play the catch me game and we made huge progress. then I put my bareback pad on and gradually cinched it up being careful not to grab any hair. then we walked and trotted, no problem. This truly is my horse, she has chosen me, what a wonderful gift!
Thanks for listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment