get long fishing pole, I put it on Silke's back she starts moving it moves with her until she stops, then I take it away. we do that several times then she stops when I put it on so now I rub her back with it until she puts her head down, then I take it away soon she is putting her head down as soon as I put it on her. going really good, so I put halter and lead on and ask her to lead she pulls a little and then takes a step, big release of lead we progress and soon she is leading a big circle. Then we are also doing lots of backing up, (Task of the month for December) she is doing well!
I went out to check on horses at 11:00PM Silke is laying down comfortably so I go in and she stays down and I can pet her face neck area, then I leave before she gets up, I am so excited I can't sleep! what a great ending to my day!!! I am going out now to play with her for day 3, wish me success, thanks for listening
Cheryl & Silke
Cheryl & Silke
No comments:
Post a Comment