To day was very cold here, but at least it was not raining. Silke is starting to come to me more and more. she has learned to count on me to come and take her for walks and to play. but the most exciting thing that happened was tonight when I went out to see someone in the barn and Silke came to the gate and she just followed me around the pen.
I was standing there talking when I noticed that she had laid down across the pen from me. I waited until she was very settled and comfortable. I slowly walked up to her and squatted down in front of her and gave her some treats. she stayed for the treats, and then I got up and took a step toward her shoulder, I petted her mane. This was a moment I will never forget,
Thanks
Cheryl & Silke
I was standing there talking when I noticed that she had laid down across the pen from me. I waited until she was very settled and comfortable. I slowly walked up to her and squatted down in front of her and gave her some treats. she stayed for the treats, and then I got up and took a step toward her shoulder, I petted her mane. This was a moment I will never forget,
Thanks
Cheryl & Silke
No comments:
Post a Comment